Body Sculpting Fitness

My photo
St.Albert, AB, Canada
Body Sculpting Fitness is a mobile fitness company that will come to you with all the fitness equipment you need for a full body workout, visit www.bodysculptingfitness.ca and learn more about fitness and take back your life... "Fight the Body to change!"

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Let's go for a walk!

Today my Sister came to visit me in Vancouver, so I didn't get an opportunity to get in a run or lift weights! Although I was able to go for a walk. Now walking is a great way to burn calories. We walked for almost 3 hours and I feel just as satisfied as if I ran for an hour. I was able to burn off the breakfast I had and spend quality time with family, both of which is positive for a healthy lifestyle.

So next time you get together with friends or family, try going for a walk. It's great exercise and great for socializing.

In good health
Steve van Diest
BodyNews@exclusivetraining.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment